The Word & the Truth
- Elohim God
- Heavenly Mother
- Jerusalem Mother
- Abraham's Family and Mother
- Heavenly Family and Earthly Family
- The Second Coming of Christ
- The Savior of Each Age and the New Name
- Cloud & Flesh
- The Parable of the Fig Tree
- The Order of Melchizedek
- The Tree of Life and Christ Ahnsahnghong
- The Seven Feasts in Three Times
- The Feast of Unleavened Bread
- The Feast of Firstfruits
- The Feast of Weeks
- The Feast of Trumpets
- The Day of Atonement
- The Feast of Tabernacles
- About Heresy
- What Is Heresy?
- Thanksgiving Day
- False Prophets
- Fundamental Truths
For our salvation, God divided six thousand years into three ages: the age of the Father, the age of the Son, and the age of the Holy Spirit, and He allowed a different Savior’s name for each of these ages—the name of Jehovah in the age of the Father, the name Jesus in the age of
Why did Jesus come in the human form tho...
God can surely appear in the human form if He wants. God is omnipotent and omnis...
The name Jesus is not found in the Old T...
In the Old Testament, there is no word “Jesus,” the name of the Christ who is to...
The Church of God is called Zion. Is the...
The name of the church that Christ established on this earth 2,000 years ago is ...
The Bible says that when Jesus comes aga...
The Bible prophesies that Jesus will come a second time, and that God’s great gl...
We call the Holy Spirit “God,” and we al...
There are many cases in the Bible that one word is used for different meanings. ...
Today, churches believe in Jesus Christ....
Among the many reasons the Jews rejected Jesus 2,000 years ago, the biggest one ...
The Bible says that Jesus will come in c...
Most Christians think that the day of the Last Judgment is the day when Jesus,...
- [cloud] Why did Jesus come in the human form though He is Almighty God?
- [passover] There are many people in the world who claim to follow Jesus. Why is it, then, that they do not keep the new covenant Jesus established?
- [etc] All churches claim to preach the gospel, but the meaning of the gospel is vague. What is the gospel?
- [cloud] The name Jesus is not found in the Old Testament even once. Then, how could Jesus’ disciples recognize Him as Christ and believe Him?
- [falseprophet] In the Bible, there is a scene where Jesus rebuked people saying, “You worship God in vain.” Why did He say that it was in vain when they worshiped God?