The Word & the Truth
- Elohim God
- Heavenly Mother
- Jerusalem Mother
- Abraham's Family and Mother
- Heavenly Family and Earthly Family
- The Second Coming of Christ
- The Savior of Each Age and the New Name
- Cloud & Flesh
- The Parable of the Fig Tree
- The Order of Melchizedek
- The Tree of Life and Christ Ahnsahnghong
- The Seven Feasts in Three Times
- The Feast of Unleavened Bread
- The Feast of Firstfruits
- The Feast of Weeks
- The Feast of Trumpets
- The Day of Atonement
- The Feast of Tabernacles
- About Heresy
- What Is Heresy?
- Thanksgiving Day
- False Prophets
- Fundamental Truths
The word "Elohim" directly translates to "Gods." The Bible testifies that God exists in the female image, God the Mother, as well as the male image, God the Father. World Mission Society Church of God has received Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, God the
It is known that Christianity believes i...
For the salvation of human beings, God divided 6,000 years into three ages—the a...
I’ve learned that God is described as “E...
Just as you said, God is described as Elohim () in many places in the Hebrew Bib...
- [cloud] Why did Jesus come in the human form though He is Almighty God?
- [passover] There are many people in the world who claim to follow Jesus. Why is it, then, that they do not keep the new covenant Jesus established?
- [etc] All churches claim to preach the gospel, but the meaning of the gospel is vague. What is the gospel?
- [cloud] The name Jesus is not found in the Old Testament even once. Then, how could Jesus’ disciples recognize Him as Christ and believe Him?
- [falseprophet] In the Bible, there is a scene where Jesus rebuked people saying, “You worship God in vain.” Why did He say that it was in vain when they worshiped God?