The Word & the Truth
- Elohim God
- Heavenly Mother
- Jerusalem Mother
- Abraham's Family and Mother
- Heavenly Family and Earthly Family
- The Second Coming of Christ
- The Savior of Each Age and the New Name
- Cloud & Flesh
- The Parable of the Fig Tree
- The Order of Melchizedek
- The Tree of Life and Christ Ahnsahnghong
- The Seven Feasts in Three Times
- The Feast of Unleavened Bread
- The Feast of Firstfruits
- The Feast of Weeks
- The Feast of Trumpets
- The Day of Atonement
- The Feast of Tabernacles
- About Heresy
- What Is Heresy?
- Thanksgiving Day
- False Prophets
- Fundamental Truths
The Feast of Tabernacles is the last of the autumn feasts, and it is the final feast of the seven annual feasts. It is celebrated from the 15th to the 22nd of the seventh month, by sacred year (Lev. 23:34-36). The Feast of Tabernacles was not only celebrated in the Old Testament
There are many people in the world who c...
The purpose of Jesus’ coming to this earth is to give eternal life to human bein...
Jesus definitely said on the cross, “It ...
Do the words, “It is finished” (Jn 19:30), which Jesus said before He died on th...
The Bible says, “Love God with all your ...
The Pharisees tested Jesus with this question: “Which is the greatest commandmen...
The Church of God puts great importance ...
It is God who has established the feasts and commanded us to keep them. Among th...
In the Bible, we often see a seal being ...
A "seal" is a stamp inscribed with the name of an individual or organization as ...
In Matthew 22, Jesus said that the first...
When people hear the words "first commandment," they usually think of the first ...
- [cloud] Why did Jesus come in the human form though He is Almighty God?
- [passover] There are many people in the world who claim to follow Jesus. Why is it, then, that they do not keep the new covenant Jesus established?
- [etc] All churches claim to preach the gospel, but the meaning of the gospel is vague. What is the gospel?
- [cloud] The name Jesus is not found in the Old Testament even once. Then, how could Jesus’ disciples recognize Him as Christ and believe Him?
- [falseprophet] In the Bible, there is a scene where Jesus rebuked people saying, “You worship God in vain.” Why did He say that it was in vain when they worshiped God?